Tomato Soup contains Vitamin E, A, C, K
The tomato is the edible, often red, vegetable. It is consumed in diverse ways, including raw, as an ingredient in many dishes, sauces, salads, and drinks. Although Tomato soup is one of the top comfort foods in Poland and the United States but now it is one of the favorite soup of all countries.
Here’s the recipe of Tomato Soup and it’s makes by Bengali style.
Tomato cut into small cubes 1 cup
Chicken stock 5 cups
Onion chopped 1/2 cup
Crushed garlic 1 table spoon
Ginger chopped 1 teaspoon
Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon 2 table spoons
Cornflower 2 tablespoons
Black pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon
Tomato sauce 3 table spoons
Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 table spoon
1 Egg (bitten)
Olive oil 2 table spoons
Testing salts a pinch
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Chicken (cubes) 1 cup
Water 10 cups
Ginger & Garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
Soy sauce 1 table spoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
1. Take all ingredients of stock in a large container. Then it will be boiled. When it will be reduced to half then remove from heat.
Keep the chicken separated from the water.
Now take half cup of stock and mix the cornflower with the stock.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and add onion, ginger, garlic cloves and fry for 1 minute then add tomato cubes, chicken and tomato sauce and fry again for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. When it comes to blossom then add salt, sugar, testing salts, soy sauce, black pepper powder and green chili and cooked for sometime.
4. Add the liquid cornflower.
5. When it becomes dense then add bitten egg and stirring continuously.
6. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves and should be served with hot water and serve hot.
See Beef recipe from Bengali cuisine