Tilapia Fish BBQ Recipe
Tilapia Fish BBQ Recipe is one the most delicious with various types of sauce.
It is the common name hundred species of cichlid fish, Tilapia are mainly freshwater fish inhabiting shallow streams, ponds, rivers and lakes and less commonly found living in brackish water. Basically it’s a food fish. We can use it in various ways, such as fry, curry etc. But here we know, how can we cook Tilapia Fish BBQ .So here’s the recipe of
Tilapia Fish BBQ recipe:
- Tilapia 1/2 kg
- 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 table spoons of tomato sauce
- Lemon juice of 1 Lemon
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Onion paste 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil 2 table spoons
- 8-10 black pepper (light broken)
- Salt to taste (because there is so much salt in the sauce, soy sauce and tomato sauce)
- At first, the fish should be washed thoroughly .
- Here’s does not have any smell, so you can wash the fish with light salt, turmeric and lemon juice and keep it for 3-4 minutes and after that washed it.
- Now pressing with a clean cotton , remove the water from the fish.
- Cutting this fish with a knife lightly. As a result the salt and other spices will be well enter into the fish.
- Now mix all spices in an another large pan.
- Add the fish and all spices mix with the fish very well. A little amount of mixture enter the fish’s belly. Then keep the fish for 1 hour.
- After one hour, in the micro oven or electric oven, keep the fish with broth and take it 30 minutes for 200 degrees.
- After 15 minutes the fish will be reversed. If you want to make it in the coal, then apply oil on the upper shik and spread the cucumber or tomato on the shik and keep the fish. As a result the fish will not be pin-up.
- After a while, brush the spice mixture on the fish.
- Reverse the fish after 20 minutes. If you think that the fish has already been done before, you can reverse it.
- Put 20 mins of coal in the fire and brush a spice mixture over the fish. Coal fire takes longer time but this process gives an amazing fragrance. Before remove from heat you can check the fish.
Now decorate as your choice. . It is very good to tamarind sauce , tomato sauce, mint leaves sauce or coriander leaves sauce.
Recipe and Picture courtesy: Kanij Fatema Panna
Translated By: Anjuman Ara
See Borhani recipe from Bengali cuisine, which is one types of delicious desserts of Bangladesh.