Oats vegetables Khichuri ,A special types of khichuri
Oats vegetables khichuri is one the most essential dishes for health. It will help to reduce weight eating regularly. People use oats in various ways. Here use as a khichuri recipe and also use some types of vegetables for this khichuri recipe.
Oats vegetables khichuri
Oats 1 cup ( for four people)
Ginger-garlic paste 2 teaspoon
1 Onion chopped (medium sized)
Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
Chili powder 1/3 teaspoon
Cumin(fried) powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander (fried) powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
4 Green chili
1 Bay leaves
Oil 1 tablespoon
Mung bean (fried) 1/2 cup
Carrot 1 of 1/2( cut into the size of the motor pulse)
Cauliflower 1/2 cup (cut into small pieces)
Cowpeae or French bean 1/4 cup (cut into small pieces)
(Vegetables like choice can be given, but these vegetables taste more.)
2 White parts of egg (take fried and crumbling)
- At first, lightly roasted the pulse and soak it.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut it. Take the rest of the ingredients stand besides you.
- Now heat oil in the pan and add onion chopped fried until light brown and then add the ginger and garlic paste. When it deliver fragrance then add cumin and coriander powder. Add a little amount of water and cook for while.
- Wash the pulse and drain the water. After 2-3 minutes, add vegetables and stirring. Now give 3 cups of hot water. Cook it with salt and green chili slices until the vegetables are ready to boil. When you see that the pulse has become boiled then add another cup of hot water and then the oats will be mixed together.
- Cover it for 5-6 minutes and cook it until it becomes soft.
- If the oats becomes soft, then the white part of the egg has been stirred. Check salt. Serve chicken curry, fried or beef curry.
1. Also use chicken cube to cook it.
2: The density of khichuri is like a soup or cooked on your own choice.
Recipe courtesy: Anar’s Kitchen & Recipe