Mutton roast biryani recipe from Bengali cuisine
Mutton roast biryani recipe collection from Bengali cuisine. It is one of the most delicious items in Bengali cuisine. Every occasion don’t be think without biryani or mutton. As a result people makes this item on biryani and mutton. Now a days people used this items specially for wedding party or wedding reception. We know Bangali alwyes foodie so they always search variation for any food items.
You can also use normal mutton but here used mutton leg because its looks like good.
Mutton leg 1
Papaya paste 2 tablespoons
Yogurt 1 cup
Biryani spices masala 4 table spoons
Ginger paste 2 tablespoons
Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Salt 2 teaspoons
Blackpepper 1 table spoon
Rice 1 kg
1 liter of water
1 cup of butter
4-6 Boiled egg
Carrot slices 1/2 cup
Tomato slices 1/2 cup
2-3 green chili slices
- Take the papaya paste, yogurt, biriyani spice masala, ginger pasteand garlic paste, salt mix with mutton leg and keep it whole night for marinating.
- After that in the morning, heat the butter and fry the hot spicy masala such as cloves,cardamom,chinnamon.
- Now the Mutton leg must be fry and when it will be well fried then add water and boil with water.
- If the mutton will be boiled then take away the pan.
- Now in another frying pan cook the mutton until thick and soft.
- On the other hand, cook the rice in the water .
- After that the mutton serve on that rice.
Now add boiled eggs, carrot slices, tomato slices and green chili for good garnishing.
Now ready to serve Mutton roast biryani.