Chicken chestnut salad recipe makes easily
Salad almost a favorite dish for all. If it was made by chicken and chestnut then it will be envoy so much delicious taste. Chicken chestnut salad recipe is here’s. so you can make it easily.
Chicken chestnut salad recipe
Chicken (boneless)1 Cup
Peeled medium shrimp 1/2 cup
Cornflower 2 table spoon
Salt to taste
Garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger paste 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili Powder 1/2 teaspoon
Oil as needed
Almond 1/2 half Cup
Chili sauce 1/2 cup
Tomato sauce 1/2 cup
Soy sauce (light) 1 tablespoon
Vinegar 1/2 teaspoon
Sesame oil 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder like to taste
Sugar a little amount
Vegetable mix (tomato, cucumber, green and yellow capsicum) – 1 cup
Green chili like to taste
Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
Lemon juice 1 table spoon
- Take a bowl and add chicken., shrimp, cornflower, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste,chili powder, eggs step by step.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and add the mixture of chicken and shrimp and fry it until light brown.
- After frying the chicken and shrimp keep aside.
- Now fry the almond in this same oil until light brown.
- Now take a pan where you serve this salad and give it chili sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, black pepper powder, sugar, vegetable.
- After that add green chilies, coriander leaves, almonds, etc.Mix well all ingredients.
- Now add chicken, shrimps, cashew nuts and mix well.
- Finally sprinkle the lemon juice.
Nutritionally chestnut high in manganese, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and copper. It also contain appreciable levels of vitamin C. In 100 grams of chestnuts we’ll find 53 grams of carbohydrates.
On the other hand chicken is most favorite for children. It also helps diabetic patients.
So chicken, chestnut all makes a something different for us.
Now enjoy the recipe of Chicken chestnut salad.
This article translated by Anjuman ara
Courtesy : ajker nari-recipe & rupcarccha
See chicken curry recipe from Bengali cuisine