Carrot soup contains some important vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, protein
Carrot soup is one of the healthy soup. This recipe is so easy. When we will be make Carrot soup we use some vegetables for stock and cream because its makes so much attractive.
Basically it used as fried, desserts, salad etc. Sometimes we used as a raw materials. But we can also use it soup. Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm or hot that is made by combining ingredients such as meat and vegetables with stock, juice, water, or another liquid.
So here’s the recipe of Carrot soup.
Carrot soup is most healthy for health. Because carrot contains some important nutrition elements for health such as water, vitamin A, vitamin K , vitamin B6, protein , dietary fiber, ash and fat.
Recipe & picture courtesy: Banglar Rannaghor
Carrot chopped 250 grams
Onion chopped 1/4 cup
Butter 1/4 cup
Chili powder 2 teaspoons
Coriander powder 1/4 teaspoon
Hot spicy masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Clove powder 1/4 teaspoon
Cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
Cream half cup
Vegetable stock 3 cups
Salt to taste
Mint leaves chopped 1 tabspoon
For vegetables stock
- For 3 cups of water, add 2 cups of various vegetables, onion pieces, a few pieces of garlic, ginger chopped whole black pepper and cook for 1 hour.
- Dry the water and keep it in a cup of 1 cup quantity.
- Vegetable stock is only leaking out of water. The remaining vegetables can be used in any other food.
- Heat the butter in the pan.
- The onion must be brown and brown brown by frying it.
- Now you have to fry some time with the carrot.
- If the carrots are fried, stirring it with turmeric powder, cloves, coriander, cardamom, hot spices.
- Cook for 20 minutes in a couple of minutes after adding a mixture of vegetable and salt.
- Now serve the soup with mint leaves.
This article translated by Anjuman ara
See Thai green curry recipe from Thai cuisine